Membership is open to anyone over 18 who is up for a fun time. We have so much planned this upcoming year which will include clinics, members days, camps and competitions. Membership year is 1st January to 31st December and joining the riding club has never been easier!
We look forward to welcoming you to the club.
Why become a member of RDRC?
- Priority entries to shows, clinics, competitions etc
- Discounted entry fees to shows, clinics, competitions, etc.
- Members only training days that are free to members who complete their “helps” or pay the higher fee.
- Members only camps.
- Insurance when competing at events.
- Quarterly British Riding Clubs’ magazine.
HELPS MEMBERSHIP: £30.00
(Fee for members who complete their annual helps-quota of a minimum of 2 helps per year.)
NO HELPS MEMBERSHIP : £45.00
(Unable to complete their annual helps quota. If you are paying the higher rider fee but throughout the year find you are able to carry out two helps, then you will receive a refund of £15 at the end of the club year or, if you prefer, the £15 can be deducted from the following year’s fee.)
Please take a look on our events page for ‘helps’ you can volunteer with. It’s a great opportunity to meet other members and help your club be the most organised and friendly Riding Club ever! If there are any dates that you would like to help out at, please email
Zoe Roxburgh (Helps Secretary)
You may also be contacted throughout the year via email for events which are short of helpers. Without the support of our members we are unable to run such a full diary of events or have as many competitors, so your support is invaluable in keeping our club running to such a high standard.
How To Sign Up
- Download the PDF Membership form: RDRC-Membership-Form-2023-2
- Send your form to us by either:
- WhatsApp message: 07790969644
- Email: email@example.com
Or complete the membership form below;